sGIN – ALIS – Automated Location Identification System
• Automated location identification
• Automated identification of units handled by the forklift
• Customizable solution based on Bar Code, RFID and Camera technologies
• Application based hardware mounted on the relevant place of the forklift
• Hardware connected to the system of the forklift
• Integration support into the Warehouse Management Software
• Easy to use
• User independent
• Industrial solution
How do you guarantee that the forklift puts the palette with goods to the proper storage location? Our sGIN / ALIS solution solves this warehousing issue.
How does the system look like?
Selected Auto ID technology (barcode, UHF RFID)
Barcode label or RFID Tag
Fix barcode or RFID reader
The forklift is installed with fix readers based on the selected technology. When the forklift lifts up a palette, the fix readers on the forklift immediately captures the palette ID. The MDC software running on the forklift terminal then sends the target storage location information to the worker, where to put the palette. When the forklift arrives at the given storage location with the palette, the forklift readers automatically captures the storage location ID immediately at the time of loading, ensuring the assigning palette ID to storage location ID.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.